We provide skilled and imaginative solutions that address challenges faced by nonprofits and other enterprises, particularly in Howard County, Md. Collaborations can be established on a fixed fee or consulting basis, and for short term or ongoing.
- Financial health assessment
- Internal controls
- Budgeting and projections
- Reporting and analysis
- Accounting and Bookkeeping
- Interim management
- Licensing, certification, accreditation
- Policies and procedures
- Board relations
- Business plans
- Assessment and planning
- Constituent development
- Government, corporate, and foundation grants
- Donor Appeals
- Behavioral Health services
- Recovery Oriented Systems of Care
- Integrative Health and Wellness
- Higher education
- Group and Residential Care for Children
- Charter schools, elementary and secondary education
And what is HoCoMD.solutions?
HoCoMD.solutions is a spin off of the former Bearsolutions LLC, which has been providing consultation to nonprofits since 2007. The partnership assisted with business plans, organizational development, budgeting and financial reporting; designed and managed a cloud-based application for evaluating annual financial data of nonprofits, CHARM™; and assisted Public Charter School authorizers to provide effective financial oversight.
Harry Schwarz, President – HoCoMD.solutions and former Partner of Bearsolutions, has over 30 years’ experience as a manager / executive / fundraiser for health care and higher education nonprofit organizations. He has a BA in Economics and a Masters in Social Work emphasizing community planning and administration.
Harry Schwarz, President
Dennis Keilholtz, Project Consultant
Founder – Bearsolutions LLC